Sunday, December 12, 2010

Long time no see...

A few pics from the last month to catch up...

C being adorable, getting a sponge bath during his first big chemo, I was wiping him so he found a wipe and began to gently wipe mommy in return...  :)

C's first time initiating a game of peek-a-boo, I was happy to see him so playful...  :)



C's chemo Christmas tree, as we called it, they wear protective gear just handling this stuff, it is a lot for such a little boy...

C and Daddy...

A good day, up on all fours again!

When C gets chemo, we have to wear gloves to protect ourselves when we change his diapers...

Grandma and C at the hospital...



This is probably a pretty good representation of me at the hospital when C is having a bad day, unfortunately these days there are more bad than good it seems, I guess it just makes us appreciate the good even more...

He still has a hunky smile in my opinion...

Cuddling in a new favorite blankie last week, one of several kind gifts C has received...

H has really been enjoying having the grands around, I'm so thankful for their help with everything from childcare to hanging closet doors (finally)!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree, that's a hunky smile :) Praying for your family, hope you guys have a great Christmas.

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete