Sunday, June 26, 2011

Goodbye C...

The URL of this blog no longer makes sense as two of the letters no longer apply, but then again not much makes sense these days. We said good bye last Friday to one of our 4, now we are 3. C was one of the most beautiful and genuinely good individuals I've ever been graced to meet, and yet he was dealt one of the harshest hands. To us he was the piece we'd been missing to complete our own new family. To the grands he was the grandson who would carry on the family name. To many he was an inspiration, an amazingly bright smile with shining blue eyes despite great pain and injustice. We left him with this painting to which we all contributed our bit. We loved you dearly, bub.

<3

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful boy. I will always remember your visits to my house for play dates...when I could see and sense how tightly bonded the two of you are. Even the simplest of things...a diaper change...and he locked in on his mommy with those big blue eyes and smiled so big..and you both just stayed locked in to each other. It was a beautiful sight to behold...a perfect love...one I remember vividly when I think of you...

    ReplyDelete